Hybrid Zebra Wood, Wanderer Sunglasses
With its unique blend of real wood and eco-friendly acetate material, our men’s and women’s zebra wood sunglasses provide superior durability without sacrificing style. Drawing inspiration from the timeless designs, our real zebra wood sunglasses are lightweight and feature polarized lenses that provide 100% UVA/UVB protection for the most intense lighting conditions. Durable, stylish and one-of-a-kind, the Hybrid Zebra Wood Sunglasses are a great start to defining your signature style.
- Polarized Lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB Protection available in Smoked Gray or Aqua Blue.
- Lightweight zebra wood arms + eco-friendly acetate frames provide a comfortable fit/
- High strength stainless steel double-spring hinges designed to last.
- Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch.
- Equipped with scratch-resistant, CR39 polarized lenses. The Hybrid Zebra Wood Sunglasses eliminate glare even in the most intense lighting conditions. Backed by a 100% UVA/UVB protection guarantee, you can bet these wooden shades will keep the sun away from your eyes.
Super lightweight, 100% Real Zebra Wood Temples
Our wooden sunglasses are handmade from 100%, locally sourced and sustainable zebra wood. Thanks to the zig-zag wood grain pattern of its namesake, no two pairs are alike – giving you a signature style that’s all your own. And its ultra-lightweight design means you’ll forget they are even there.
Stainless Steel And Double Spring Hinges Ensure Your Sunglasses Are Built to Last
Sick of shades that break and bend season to season? So are we. That’s why these wooden sunglasses feature superior strength and double reinforced stainless steel spring hinges. So take them off and put them on as much as you please with confidence, these shades are built to last.
With your purchase of this product, one tree will be planted in partnership with OneTreePlanted.org. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity. Your purchase helps helping to save the planet.
Values: Made in America, Handmade, Small Batch, Social Good, Eco-Friendly, Sustainable.
Processing/Production Time: This item is typically processed in 1-3 business days.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, these sunglasses are one size fits all.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, they are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are better to protect your eyes.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?