Hybrid Retro Shade Browline Sunglasses
Combining eco-friendly bio-acetate browline styled frames with all-natural Zebra Wood temples, our Hybrid sunglasses are the perfect blend of classic and modern design. The unique grain patterns of our sustainably sourced Zebra Wood ensure that no two pairs are alike, making it easy for you to show off your signature style.
Sustainably sourced Zebra Wood combined with eco-friendly bio-acetate materials for the world’s most sustainable pair of sunglasses.
CR39 polarized lenses that reduce glare and offer complete UV protection.
Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges for maximum durability.
Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch.
Fitted with high-quality UV-400 polarized lenses, the hybrid Zebra Wood browline sunglasses offer complete UVA/UVB protection while the anti-glare, scratch resistant coating keeps your vision crystal clear in even the brightest conditions.
Ultra-Durable Design that’s Built to Last
Dual reinforced stainless steel spring-loaded hinges make every pair of our wooden sunglasses built to last while providing you with the perfect fit.
With your purchase of this product, one tree will be planted in partnership with OneTreePlanted.org. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity. Your purchase helps helping to save the planet.
Values: Made in America, Handmade, Small Batch, Social Good, Eco-Friendly, Sustainable.
Processing/Production Time: This item is typically processed in 1-3 business days.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, these sunglasses are one size fits all.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, they are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are better to protect your eyes.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?