Ebony Wood Sunglasses
A modern approach to timeless design, these hybrid ebony wood sunglasses combine ebony wood with eco-friendly acetate classic frames, for a pair of shades that will put you on the cutting edge of style.
- Real ebony wood temples and eco-friendly acetate classic frames
- Scratch-resistant, UV-400 100% UV protection polycarbonate lenses available in Smoke Black tint
- Stainless steel flex hinges for superior comfort and durability
- Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch
- Modern Approach to a Timeless Classic: Combining real ebony wood temples with eco-friendly acetate frames, our wooden wanderer sunglasses offer a modern take on a timeless classic for a signature style that will help you stand out and get noticed.
The Toughest Lenses Around
Our hybrid classic ebony wood sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39, UV400 polarized lenses. That means 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant protection and anti-glare coatings for unrivaled clarity in the brightest conditions.
Super Durable, Super Flexible & Super Comfortable Design
Thanks to the stainless steel flex hinges, our wooden sunglasses are built to last. The flex-hinges provide the perfect fit for any head size, making them so comfortable that you might forget you’re wearing them.
With your purchase of this product, one tree will be planted in partnership with OneTreePlanted.org. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity. Your purchase helps helping to save the planet.
Values: Made in America, Handmade, Small Batch, Social Good, Eco-Friendly, Sustainable.
Processing/Production Time: This item is typically processed in 1-3 business days.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, these sunglasses are one size fits all.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, they are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are better to protect your eyes.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?